Friday, January 15, 2016

I'm Back and still getting my craft on!

I've been MIA for a little while now...yeah, it's been more than a little!  We've had lots of new adventures and changes!  We've moved twice and have experienced lots of birthday's between the family!  This is our view on clear days (for now)!  Mt. Rainier is so beautiful!





The beginning of this blog which was Miss Lillian, is now 3 years old and is into everything!  She definitely is a big "helper" when it comes to crafts with Mom! 

I hope to be updating this more often!  Just in case you didn't know I'm now an Usborne Books & More consultant.  I've had lots of fun creating crafts that correlate with the books I read to the kids.  Sooo, why not share with all of you! HERE is my website; check out some of the awesome books.




I will be sharing (hopefully today) a craft that goes right along with one of our new titles, I'm A Hungry Dinosaur! The kids had a blast with this one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment