Monday, September 3, 2012

Latest Project: Crochet Beanie

No, I am not going to tell you how to do this because I can barely read crochet directions.  This is something my sister showed me how to do years ago.  I only know a couple stitches and that's it...I might get a beginners book and then I can make all sorts of things, booties, hats, better flowers, maybe even a DINOSAUR...yeah probably not.

Anyways, You can find most tutorials on youtube and I googled to find the approximate size of a newborn babies head.  Lillian is due in the beginning of November so it should be cold...HA we live in southern VA there is NO telling what the weather will be like.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! I am so proud of you and all your craftiness! Where is the flower pom pom that you made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done that one yet. I was going to get the proper materials, I rigged that one with like a rubber band and yarn haha

    ReplyDelete